Did you know that tennis can be taught almost anywhere? If you are looking to find a new activity to introduce, tennis is a great sport to try and has many benefits for youth and adults.
Part of ACAFs mission is to help support schools and organizations to incorporate tennis into their existing programs. We can help you by:
- Creating custom programs for all ages and abilities
- Partnering with physical education teachers and other instructors
- Utilizing non-traditional spaces, like a cafeteria, parking lot, or small gym
- Offering training, workshops, and equipment
- Helping teachers incorporate tennis activities into their curriculum
- Providing ongoing program support
If you’d like to find out more information on how to incorporate tennis into your program, check out this information card or contact Erin Morrison at email@example.com.