People & Profiles
An Interview with Joe Wiah - 2022 Con Hogan Award RecipientRead More
News & Announcements
Vermont Women’s Fund Releases New Data on Women’s Business Ownership in VermontRead More
The Art of Listening: How peer coaching can help people recover from addiction and mental health strugglesRead More
Why Work With Us
- We research and track community trends in Vermont.
- We identify and target gaps.
- We vet and recommend grantees.
- You’ll know what your gift accomplished.
- Our staff manages everything from basic to complex structures.
- You love Vermont and love being part of something bigger.
Explore how we can support your charitable givingLearn More
Work together to achieve your client's charitable goalsLearn More
Discover opportunities to further your missionLearn More
Our Funds and Foundations
The Community Foundation family is made up of hundreds of funds, foundations, and generous donors working together with a common love of Vermont.View All Funds
“The Vermont Community Foundation was one of the first that reached out to CVOEO to help in the COVID-19 pandemic. Many of the donors to the VT COVID-19 Response Fund may be unknown, but they are not at all forgotten. To say I’m grateful is to minimize your impact—thank you!”Jan Demers | CVOEO Executive Director